WHY STUDY AT UCLA?
UCLA is one of the finest universities in the world! We recently ranked first among all U.S. public universities. Our students are accomplished and motivated, our professors are world-renowned, and life on campus is energetic and inspiring.
To learn more about what it takes to be a Bruin — visit UCLA’s Undergraduate Admission Website.
To learn more about studying economics at UCLA, click on the following links:
- Why study Economics?
- How do you apply as a Freshman?
- How do you apply as a Transfer?
- Why major in Economics or Business Economics at UCLA?
- What are the requirements of Economics majors?
- What are the requirements of Business Economics majors?
- What are the requirements of Mathematics/Economics majors?
- What courses does the UCLA Department of Economics offer?
- Where can I find FAQs for the undergraduate programs?
- Where can I find the UCLA Department of Economics Undergraduate Handbook?
- What Econ and/or Math classes would I place out of if I took AP or IB exams?
- What are some minors or extracurricular activities suggested by the UCLA Department of Economics?