A helpful worksheet to use for program planning is the quarter by quarter worksheet.

To declare the pre-major or major, please print the Department of Economics Change of Major request form and submit the form to the Undergraduate Advising Office in 2263 Bunche Hall for processing.

The list of Undergraduate Majors and Professional Schools at UCLA can be found at

The list of Undergraduate Minors at UCLA can be found at

Additional information about the majors, minors, and undergraduate courses offered at UCLA is available in the Curricula and Courses section of the UCLA General Catalog at