How To Apply – Value Investing Concentration Application Requirements:
- Cover Letter (1-Page)
- Resume (1-Page)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Essay Response (1-2 Pages): Describe your academic and career interests, and explain how and why the Value Investing Program would help you explore these areas.
- Application Due Date: June 18th, 2023 @ 5:00PM
- Student applications will be reviewed by the Value Investing Program admissions committee.
- At the admissions committee discretion, phone/in-person interviews may also be scheduled.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance on Friday, June 30th, 2023 by 11:59p.m. via email.
- All decisions are final.
Please direct all questions to our Associate director, Humberto Merino-Hernandez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in value investing, or a career in finance or business? Would you like guidance towards meeting your career goals? If so, the Simon Fellowship student mentoring program may be for you!here. Kindly note that participating in the mentoring program does not guarantee acceptance into the value investing program.During their second year in the Benjamin Graham Value Investing Program, Simon Fellows work to pave the way for the next cohort of concentrators by serving as mentors to students who are interested in applying (including pre-admission transfer students). If you would like to have a mentor assigned to you, please fill out our application