How To Apply – Value Investing Concentration Application Requirements:
- Complete online application form found here.
- Cover Letter (1-Page)
- Resume (1-Page)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Essay Response (1-2 Pages): Describe your academic and career interests, and explain how and why the Value Investing Program would help you explore these areas.
- Application Due Date: Extended Deadline: June 19th, 2022 @ 11:59PM
- Student applications will be reviewed by the Value Investing Program admissions committee.
- At the admissions committee discretion, phone/in-person interviews may also be scheduled.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance on Friday, June 24th, 2022 by 11:59p.m. via email.
- All decisions are final.
For more information on our Program and the application process, you may also view the slide presentation from our April 26, 2022 information session hosted by Undergraduate Business Society by clicking on the following link: UBS – Value Investing Info Session slide presentation – April 2022
Please direct all questions to our Associate director, Humberto Merino-Hernandez, at email@example.com.